Easy to use. Powerful software. Priced right.
May 26, 2016
Coming soon to a mobile device near you – MAPCON 6.3! Our newest release brings a number of exciting enhancements to our mobile app. Once your MAPCON CMMS has been upgraded to 6.3, you will simply need to download MAPCON Mobile 6.3 from the app store on your device and install it to get the enhancements.
What does MAPCON Mobile 6.3 have to offer?
- Improved compatibility with iOS 9+ for iPhones and iPads
- Instant notification of dispatched work orders
- Instant notification of requisitions and purchase orders needing approval
- The ability to transfer work requests into work orders
- A save warning to prevent loss of information
- The ability to add attachments (images, pdfs, etc) to work requests
- The option to add craft hours to work orders from the update/complete screen
- Improved and unlimited paged lookups
- Additional information to browse requisition/purchase orders, including requester, corporate PO #, status, and approval information
- Mapcon broadcast messages, which will appear as mobile alerts
- Implemented REST web services for improved performance.
- Easier to use issuing/returning/cycle counting
- A route stop browse option now appears in the work order completion screen
To learn more about MAPCON Mobile 6.3, click here
The upgrade to MAPCON Mobile 6.3 will not be automatic. Users will need to go to the app store and download it from there. As you can see, we’ve been hard at work making our mobile app more user-friendly and inclusive. To get more information on other enhancements we’ve made to MAPCON in our newest release, click here.
May 24, 2016
In preparation for our larger upgrade to MAPCON 6.3, MAPCON version 6.2.6 has officially been released! This newest release will allow all of our clients to set time zones for their sites. This MUST be completed before clients are upgraded to 6.3.
So, what do you need to do? It’s easy. Just follow the directions below, and you’ll be ready for 6.3 before you know it.
- Log into MAPCON with system administrator access.
- Select the Administration menu
- Select System Setup Menu
- Select Site and Zone Menu
- Click Sites
- Locate the new Time Zone field, and select the appropriate option
Most clients will automatically be upgraded to 6.3, but it is important that this step is done first.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please feel free to contact our support staff at (800) 922-4336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
May 3, 2016
In April we welcomed the following new clients:
Stephenson Millwork Company – Combining old-world craftsmanship with modern equipment technology, Stephenson Millwork produces timeless millwork products for commercial businesses, residential homes, academic institutions, governmental facilities, and more.
Main Steel – Main Steel is a leading national specialty processor and polisher of stainless steel, aluminum, and high nickel alloy products with a long-standing reputation for providing unmatched quality, consistency, and service.
April 6, 2016
March was another great month for us! We welcomed the following new clients to our family:
- Fiber Bond Corporation – An innovator since 1952, Fiber Bond Corporation is a pioneer in the development of synthetic media, HVAC air filters and other air filtration products. Many HVAC air filters, filtration products and nonwoven component parts which are taken for granted today began in the Fiber Bond development laboratories.
- Spectra-Mat Inc. – Spectra-Mat, Inc. (SMI) is a leading manufacturer of products for electron emission and controlled expansion thermal management material solutions for microelectronics. They have been in operation for over forty-five years and have built our businesses on our expertise in refractory metal technology.
- Service Uniform – Service Uniforms has been proudly providing uniform rental services to San Antonio, Seguin, San Marcos, Gonzales, Castroville, Laredo, Kerrville, New Braunfels, Jourdanton and everywhere in between.
March 3, 2016
February was another great month for MAPCON! We welcomed these new clients:
- Baker’s Bay Golf and Ocean Club – The Baker’s Bay Golf & Ocean Club is a private club community perched on the northern section of Great Guana Cay in the Abaco family islands of the Bahamas. The community features picturesque homesites, luxurious island cottages, and colorful beach bungalows that blend perfectly with the rich cultural heritage of the Abaco Islands.
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies – Advanced Manufacturing Technologies (AMT) is a world class, full-service electronic contract manufacturer of next-generation printed circuit board (PCB) and electro-mechanical assemblies.
Read the rest of the story…
February 23, 2016
Need to print a purchase order from history?
Start with the Print Purchase Orders option on the Purchasing Menu. Instead of entering the PO#, use the filters to specify other information about the Purchase Order, such as the date printed or the vendor name. The system will look in history for any orders matching that criteria. Note, in the upcoming 6.3.0 release, an option to print the Purchase Order has been added to the Purchase Order History browse window.
February 22, 2016
Located in Western Kansas, this medium sized city of 31,000 is growing up and sprouting fast. After building a huge, very popular shopping mall complex, a ton of restaurants, hotels, and other shops have bloomed all around it. The city’s Electrical Utilities and Water Division have been keeping busy staying on top of construction, and at the same time maintaining the existing infrastructure. They have a huge warehouse on the east side of town and they already have plans to expand and make it The Central Warehouse for all of the cities various departments, such as waste water and sewer, and even the local zoo and cemetery will eventually store their inventory there.
Read the rest of the story…
February 2, 2016
In January we welcomed two awesome new clients to the family!
Waupaca Elevator – Since 1957, Waupaca Elevator Company has been an industry leader & innovator of top quality residential elevators & dumbwaiters. Waupaca also manufactures commercial dumbwaiters and serves these markets through a comprehensive national dealer network.
Ward Memorial Hospital – Located in Monahans Texas, Ward Memorial Hospital is a Level IV Trauma Center –currently licensed as a 25 bed Critical Access facility providing quality healthcare services to 14 surrounding counties.