Easy to use. Powerful software. Priced right.
November 17, 2015
We know that our clients love reports. That’s why we have added MAPCON Business Intelligence Reporting Tool (MBIRT) to MAPCON 6.3. MBIRT is an enhanced reporting module that makes reporting easier and more worthwhile. What are the best features of MBIRT?
- Each report has several output options (xls, pdf, Word)
- Many reports have information links (drill downs) to areas within MAPCON with more information. For example, in the picture above, if the user clicks on the link under ‘equipment’, a sub-report will pop-up which shows all the work orders which have been created against that piece of equipment
- Graphing capability is now available in reports
- Reports can be created and changed quicker using MBIRT
- The interface has a cleaner look than previous MAPCON reporting modules
As you can see, we’ve been hard at work making our system more user-friendly and powerful. Make sure you stay tuned to get the official MAPCON 6.3 release date!
November 11, 2015
Did you know you can archive reports ran from MAPCON and view them later?
As a system administrator, simply right click on the desired report tile and select the “Edit Report Properties” option. On the overlay, set the option to “Save Always” and select the type of output, such as Adobe PDF or Microsoft Excel. Each time the report is run, including reports run from the system scheduler, the system will retain a copy of the report for you. To view them, simply right click on the report menu tile and select the “Reprint Report” option for a list of archived reports. This is a very useful feature for quickly recalling periodic reports, such as the value of your Inventory or monthly work order costs.
November 10, 2015
At Mapcon, we are firm believers in the importance of training, whether it be online, on-site, or at our location.
When is training needed?
We recommend training in a few different circumstances:
- You are new to MAPCON.
- You have upgraded your system
- Your company has hired new employees
- You want to know more about what MAPCON can do for your company
Read the rest of the story…
November 9, 2015
SM Prime Holdings built SM Megamall, SM City North EDSA and Mall of Asia, which are rated as some of the largest malls in the world. Currently they have built and maintain 52 malls in the Philippines and 5 in China, and they are on track to build 3-4 more malls each year.
In May 2014, SM Prime Holdings joined the MAPCON family. They needed to find a CMMS that would help them coordinate with contractors who maintain various engineering equipment to perform their duties on-time following the most efficient route possible between the various malls. MAPCON’s preventive maintenance module is a huge help with this. Additionally, SM Prime Holdings wanted to be able take advantage of discounts for buying replacement parts, such as motors, in bulk The inventory modules allow them to know exactly how many parts they have and if they are running low. By using the purchasing module, they can even order new parts directly from their CMMS.
Read the rest of the story…
November 2, 2015
In October, we welcomed the following new clients to our growing family:
- Western Concord Manufacturing: Western Concord takes pride in their print quality and extensive range of flexible packaging solutions that not only stands out on store shelves, but stands up to the conditions of production, delivery, storage, and handling.
- The Steel Network: The Steel Network, Inc. (TSN) is a manufacturer of light gauge (cold-formed) steel studs and connectors based in the United States. TSN provides solutions for all standard light steel framing applications, including load-bearing mid-rise construction systems, curtain wall systems, rigid connectors, vertical deflection connectors, lateral drift connectors and anchorage connectors.
- Kuwait Oil Tanker Co.: Kuwait Oil Tanker Co.’s mission is to be a world class provider of marine transport, a leading carrier of Kuwaiti hydrocarbons, and an employer of choice.
- Tedd Wood LLC: Nestled in the small, central Pennsylvania town, Thompsontown, Tedd Wood, LLC is operated by Matthew Pannebaker and Paul T. (Ted) Pannebaker, who together have over 60 years of cabinet manufacturing experience.
October 5, 2015
September 2, 2015
We ended the summer on a great note. We are so excited to welcome these new clients to the MAPCON family!
Burgan Bank: Burgan Bank was established 1977 as a small local Kuwaiti bank. It has since then adapted, changed, shifted, and grown to become the story of success that it is now. The banking powerhouse is the third largest in terms of assets in Kuwait and composes of five majority owned subsidiaries strategically located across the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region and Turkey.
Read the rest of the story…
August 3, 2015
July was another hot month for Mapcon! Join us in welcoming these awesome new clients to our growing family:
- Kenworth Trucking Company, Renton location – Since 1923, Kenworth has custom-engineered trucks for a wide range of vocational and on-highway applications.
- Radio Engineering Industries, Inc. – For the past seventy years, Radio Engineering Industries has made quality, service, and value their primary objectives by providing products and services designed with their customers in mind.
- Next Generation Films, Inc. – Located in Lexington, Ohio, Next is one of the United States’ leading manufacturers of plastic film and bags in the flexible packaging industry.
- Elevance Renewable Sciences – As the leader in transforming natural, renewable oils into high-performing specialty products and materials, Elevance is uniquely positioned to meet consumer demand in a market exceeding $100 billion annually in these segments:
- Performance waxes
- NatureWax products
- Personal care products
- Detergents, cleaners and solvents
- Ozark Mountain Poultry – Since its inception in 2000, Ozark Mountain Poultry focuses on achieving the highest quality production through innovative means. OMP is proud to be as much a service company as it is a manufacturer; providing our customers a low-cost, high-quality solution to their poultry deboning and further processing needs.
- Duarte Nursery, Inc. – Duarte Nursery is the largest permanent crops nursery in the United States, with a history of aggressively marketing innovative products.
- Advanced Fiber Products – Advanced Fiber Products Ltd. (AFP) is a leading designer, developer and manufacturer of optical and optoelectronic products for telecom/datacom, oil-and-gas, industrial, military, and broadcast markets. The company headquarter
- Tru Food Mfg – TruFoodMfg is a contract manufacturer of snack food products. With multiple locations based in Pittsburgh, Pa., TruFoodMfg employs nearly 650 full-time employees.
- Kay Dee Feed – Family owned and operated since 1928, Kay Dee Feed Company has provided quality livestock supplements earning generations of loyal customers. As an industry innovator, Kay Dee pressed the first mineral block in 1932 and introduced the first waste-free granular livestock mineral in 1962.
- NASA Langley Research Center – Solving the tough problems in aviation, space exploration and earth science since 1917.