Easy to use. Powerful software. Priced right.
February 2, 2016
In January we welcomed two awesome new clients to the family!
Waupaca Elevator – Since 1957, Waupaca Elevator Company has been an industry leader & innovator of top quality residential elevators & dumbwaiters. Waupaca also manufactures commercial dumbwaiters and serves these markets through a comprehensive national dealer network.
Ward Memorial Hospital – Located in Monahans Texas, Ward Memorial Hospital is a Level IV Trauma Center –currently licensed as a 25 bed Critical Access facility providing quality healthcare services to 14 surrounding counties.
January 8, 2016
December was another good month! We welcomed the following new clients:
- DI Manufacturing – DI has been manufacturing food products in Omaha Nebraska since March of 1980. DI focuses on value added products for food service, components for frozen entrees, retail items, fundraising, and Gluten Free pizzas and cookie dough.
- Nugen Energy, LLC
- Riverside Villas – Riverside Villas is an apartment complex located in Tampa, FL. They have a total of 6 buildings with a total of 20 units.
- St. Theresa Catholic Church – St Theresa Catholic Church is located in Houston, Tx. The church prides itself on welcoming people of all faiths to worship there.
November 17, 2015
We know that our clients love reports. That’s why we have added MAPCON Business Intelligence Reporting Tool (MBIRT) to MAPCON 6.3. MBIRT is an enhanced reporting module that makes reporting easier and more worthwhile. What are the best features of MBIRT?
- Each report has several output options (xls, pdf, Word)
- Many reports have information links (drill downs) to areas within MAPCON with more information. For example, in the picture above, if the user clicks on the link under ‘equipment’, a sub-report will pop-up which shows all the work orders which have been created against that piece of equipment
- Graphing capability is now available in reports
- Reports can be created and changed quicker using MBIRT
- The interface has a cleaner look than previous MAPCON reporting modules
As you can see, we’ve been hard at work making our system more user-friendly and powerful. Make sure you stay tuned to get the official MAPCON 6.3 release date!
November 11, 2015
Did you know you can archive reports ran from MAPCON and view them later?
As a system administrator, simply right click on the desired report tile and select the “Edit Report Properties” option. On the overlay, set the option to “Save Always” and select the type of output, such as Adobe PDF or Microsoft Excel. Each time the report is run, including reports run from the system scheduler, the system will retain a copy of the report for you. To view them, simply right click on the report menu tile and select the “Reprint Report” option for a list of archived reports. This is a very useful feature for quickly recalling periodic reports, such as the value of your Inventory or monthly work order costs.
November 10, 2015
At Mapcon, we are firm believers in the importance of training, whether it be online, on-site, or at our location.
When is training needed?
We recommend training in a few different circumstances:
- You are new to MAPCON.
- You have upgraded your system
- Your company has hired new employees
- You want to know more about what MAPCON can do for your company
Read the rest of the story…
November 9, 2015
SM Prime Holdings built SM Megamall, SM City North EDSA and Mall of Asia, which are rated as some of the largest malls in the world. Currently they have built and maintain 52 malls in the Philippines and 5 in China, and they are on track to build 3-4 more malls each year.
In May 2014, SM Prime Holdings joined the MAPCON family. They needed to find a CMMS that would help them coordinate with contractors who maintain various engineering equipment to perform their duties on-time following the most efficient route possible between the various malls. MAPCON’s preventive maintenance module is a huge help with this. Additionally, SM Prime Holdings wanted to be able take advantage of discounts for buying replacement parts, such as motors, in bulk The inventory modules allow them to know exactly how many parts they have and if they are running low. By using the purchasing module, they can even order new parts directly from their CMMS.
Read the rest of the story…
November 2, 2015
In October, we welcomed the following new clients to our growing family:
- Western Concord Manufacturing: Western Concord takes pride in their print quality and extensive range of flexible packaging solutions that not only stands out on store shelves, but stands up to the conditions of production, delivery, storage, and handling.
- The Steel Network: The Steel Network, Inc. (TSN) is a manufacturer of light gauge (cold-formed) steel studs and connectors based in the United States. TSN provides solutions for all standard light steel framing applications, including load-bearing mid-rise construction systems, curtain wall systems, rigid connectors, vertical deflection connectors, lateral drift connectors and anchorage connectors.
- Kuwait Oil Tanker Co.: Kuwait Oil Tanker Co.’s mission is to be a world class provider of marine transport, a leading carrier of Kuwaiti hydrocarbons, and an employer of choice.
- Tedd Wood LLC: Nestled in the small, central Pennsylvania town, Thompsontown, Tedd Wood, LLC is operated by Matthew Pannebaker and Paul T. (Ted) Pannebaker, who together have over 60 years of cabinet manufacturing experience.
October 5, 2015