Easy to use. Powerful software. Priced right.
October 5, 2015
September 2, 2015
We ended the summer on a great note. We are so excited to welcome these new clients to the MAPCON family!
Burgan Bank: Burgan Bank was established 1977 as a small local Kuwaiti bank. It has since then adapted, changed, shifted, and grown to become the story of success that it is now. The banking powerhouse is the third largest in terms of assets in Kuwait and composes of five majority owned subsidiaries strategically located across the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region and Turkey.
Read the rest of the story…
August 3, 2015
July was another hot month for Mapcon! Join us in welcoming these awesome new clients to our growing family:
- Kenworth Trucking Company, Renton location – Since 1923, Kenworth has custom-engineered trucks for a wide range of vocational and on-highway applications.
- Radio Engineering Industries, Inc. – For the past seventy years, Radio Engineering Industries has made quality, service, and value their primary objectives by providing products and services designed with their customers in mind.
- Next Generation Films, Inc. – Located in Lexington, Ohio, Next is one of the United States’ leading manufacturers of plastic film and bags in the flexible packaging industry.
- Elevance Renewable Sciences – As the leader in transforming natural, renewable oils into high-performing specialty products and materials, Elevance is uniquely positioned to meet consumer demand in a market exceeding $100 billion annually in these segments:
- Performance waxes
- NatureWax products
- Personal care products
- Detergents, cleaners and solvents
- Ozark Mountain Poultry – Since its inception in 2000, Ozark Mountain Poultry focuses on achieving the highest quality production through innovative means. OMP is proud to be as much a service company as it is a manufacturer; providing our customers a low-cost, high-quality solution to their poultry deboning and further processing needs.
- Duarte Nursery, Inc. – Duarte Nursery is the largest permanent crops nursery in the United States, with a history of aggressively marketing innovative products.
- Advanced Fiber Products – Advanced Fiber Products Ltd. (AFP) is a leading designer, developer and manufacturer of optical and optoelectronic products for telecom/datacom, oil-and-gas, industrial, military, and broadcast markets. The company headquarter
- Tru Food Mfg – TruFoodMfg is a contract manufacturer of snack food products. With multiple locations based in Pittsburgh, Pa., TruFoodMfg employs nearly 650 full-time employees.
- Kay Dee Feed – Family owned and operated since 1928, Kay Dee Feed Company has provided quality livestock supplements earning generations of loyal customers. As an industry innovator, Kay Dee pressed the first mineral block in 1932 and introduced the first waste-free granular livestock mineral in 1962.
- NASA Langley Research Center – Solving the tough problems in aviation, space exploration and earth science since 1917.
July 2, 2015
June was another great month for us! We would like to welcome the following new clients into our family:
- Agri Energy LLC
- North Dakota Mills – The mission of the North Dakota Mill is to promote and provide support to North Dakota agriculture, commerce and industry. Provide superior quality, consistency and service to their customers
- Seacole – Seacole is a diversified chemical manufacturing and distribution company offering essential products and services to a wide variety of markets worldwide.
- Joliet Public Library
- Dupont Pioneer Greenhouses
We also had a number of clients upgrade their MAPCON system this month:
- Carbon Green BioEnergy, LLC
- Tharaldson Ethanol
- The Gill Corp
- Big River Prairie Gold
If you’re interested in learning more about upgrading your system, click here.
June 26, 2015
Change can be scary, we know. You may think to yourself, “If my MAPCON system works fine, why would I upgrade?” and that famous phrase “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” may even come to mind. Of course your MAPCON system works great. But when you upgrade, it’ll work even better for your facility. We’ve added new features to make your life easier. Who can say no to that?
Here are just some of the new features you’ll get to work with when you upgrade your MAPCON system:
Read the rest of the story…
June 25, 2015
Coming soon to a computer near you – MAPCON 6.3! We are excited to announce that our next large upgrade is coming out soon. When creating the newest version, our programmers took a long hard look at what our clients have been requesting, and then built an upgrade that addresses many of those items. So, what’s new with MAPCON 6.3?
Resource Scheduling is probably the biggest addition. The calendar-based scheduler allows users to see exactly what work needs to be done, who is doing it, what percentage of working hours that are available, and also keeps track of previous schedules for data analysis.
Read the rest of the story…
June 2, 2015
Outlets at Castle Rock – Located in Castle Rock Colorado, The Outlets at Castle Rock houses over 100 name brand stores. It is the state’s largest outlet center and is the #4 top tourist destination in Colorado.
WinTech, Inc – WinTech was founded in 1991 and is located in Monett, MO. In 2006 WinTech became 100% an employee owned company.
Porite Jefferson Corporation
Additionally, we had a number of clients upgrade their MAPCON system this month. They are:
Southwest Iowa Renewable Energy
American Metal & Plastics Inc
For more information about the benefits of upgrading, click here
April 30, 2015
April was another busy month for us here at MAPCON. We are excited to welcome these new clients to our growing family:
- Derby Industries, LLC
- Port of New Orleans
- Madhava Natural Sweeteners
- SJ Mechanical Services
- TME Enterprises
- Facilities Partners
- Royal Adhesives & Sealants Canada Ltd
- Northwest Health Care Linen
- Indian Ridge Country Club
- Magellan Aerospace
We look forward to helping these businesses with their maintenance needs.